Vision Buddy Device
How and where to purchase?
Purchasing is easy
For a limited time, you can test Vision Buddy with the most economical trial program available in the business. People with vision problems such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and retinitis pigmentosa have benefited from this groundbreaking assistive technology all across the globe.
With the trial program, you may try out tomorrow’s technologies for seven days [$500 security deposit required]. If it’s not for you return it for a full refund.
For further information, call or fill out the form below: 1-833-787-2020
How it works
Simply connect the Vision Buddy TV Hub to your streaming device such as a Roku, Apple TV or cable box. Press the power button on the side of the headset to turn on the Vision buddy. Simple! You’re now watching TV through your vision buddy and using your streaming devices remote to control it.
What is Vision Buddy?
Vision Buddy is the world’s first all-in-one device with assistive technology for visually impaired people to carry out everyday activities.
- Connect the TV Hub to your cable box, streamer, or any other provider to watch your favorite TV shows in high-definition right through the headset!
- Use Computer Link to zoom in on your desktop or read with the CCTV Mini while wearing the headset.
- Switch to magnification/camera mode with a press of a button to view the world around you. That’s all there is to it!
Vision buddy tv package
Vision Buddy Pro
Vision Buddy CCTV package
Vision Buddy Lite package
What makes Vision buddy different?
- Simplicity! Vision Buddy is so easy to use that there is no training necessary.
- If you do need help, we have an amazing support team always here to assist.
- Vision Buddy is the only wearable device that also doubles as a CCTV if you get the Pro or CCTV package.
- The computer can also be viewed right in the headset.
- Cost, relatively inexpensive for what you get.
- Many other devices on the market require hours of training and are like learning to use a new smart phone for the first time.
- Assistance may require a visit to your doctor.
- Multiple devices needed to accomplish different tasks.
- No large monitor needed to see the computer screen.
- Expensive due to needing multiple devices
- Very simple to use
- 3 devices in one
- Inexpensive compared to what it replaces
- Complete system is portable
- The head unit is a little bulky
- Doesn’t have has many features as some devices
- Can’t drive with it
- Still a little expensive