Men’s Large numbered talking Low Vision watches
Atomic Talking Watch
- Big Numbers
- Quartz face,
- Stainless Steel Expanding or Leather Strap
- Great Gift for Elderly or Blind People
This watch is simple and has a classic design and look. Easy to use and has many options.
Why we like it:
MANY Alternatives: There are a variety of band options, including a larger size for talking watches as well as stretch stainless steel and nylon bands.
This is a great gift for elderly people or those with low vision because the numbers are large and easy to read, and the hands are lighted. It has a guy’s voice that is powerful and clear.
WATCH BAND: A leather band that is adjustable and fits wrist sizes between 6.5 and 8.9 inches.
The watch case is made of ABS with a stainless steel ring on top, 4 metal buttons, a Japanese movement, and a choice of a soft leather band or a stainless steel stretch band.
4 SIMPLE BUTTONS FOR USE: ” The time is 10:00 PM” (TIME – 2 o’clock button), “Today is Friday, November 19, 2021” (DATE – 4 o’clock button), and “the alarm is set to go off at 10:15” (ALARM – 10 o’clock button). The (TIME – 8 o’clock button)-setting button says, “The Alarm Time is 7:00 AM.”
- Simple and easy to use.
- Classic design
- Many band options
- It has limited functions compared to other watches on the market.
The Ultima Low Vision Watch
- With White Dial
- Leather Band from Maxiaids
This watch with a white dial and a leather band from Ultima for people with visual impairment. The Ultima Low Vision watch sports a white dial and huge black digits. The 1-5/8-inch watch face makes it very simple to view and read for people with impaired eyesight. This quartz-powered, water-resistant watch for the blind features a stainless steel back, a Gold-Tone finish, and a Gold-Tone dial. Any man or woman can wear the basic, attractive style and comfy leather band.
This watch is very basic and probably the best for the elderly that aren’t very technically savvy.
- Large easy-to-read face with High contrast black on white numbers.
- Very inexpensive.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Doesn’t have the talking feature
- No alarms
ATOMIC Talking Watch
- English talking watch for the visually impaired
- 43mm polished metal
This Jumbo Size Atomic FIVE SENSES Talking Watch has incredible atomic accuracy. It automatically sets itself, taking into account the (DST) daylight savings time adjustment. At the push of a button, your fashionable talking watch clearly states the time, day, date, month, and year as well as the signal reception status. Anyone with a vision impairment will benefit greatly from the FIVE SENSES atomic, talking watch. The talking watch’s time and calendar are automatically updated by the Atomic clock signal that is transmitted over the air by an antenna installed in the nation. Never again set your watch.
This watch with its talking alarms is great for people with low vision/visually impaired, Elderly men and women, and people with dementia.
- Stylish yet classic design
- Large face with high contrast white on black numbers
- Talking time and alarms
- Automatically sets itself to the atomic clock
- Limited features outside of time telling and alarms
Talking Atomic Watch by Reizen
- White Faced
- Black Numbers
- Expansion Stretch Band
- Low Vision Talking Watch
Imagine never having to adjust your watch again with the Reizen Talking Atomic Watch, the ideal watch for both men and women. You may take advantage of the ease of hearing the time declared at the touch of a button with the Reizen Talking Atomic Watch.
- The time, date, day of the week, and alarm status are all clearly announced by this talking atomic watch in a male voice.
- How is it even possible that this talking watch sets itself? You won’t need to bother about manually adjusting the time with the Reizen Talking Atomic Watch since it also accounts for daylight savings time.
- The Reizen Talking Atomic Watch also features a large face with legible black hands and numerals.
- Information about the Radio Signal (Atomic Function): A radio station in Fort Collins, Colorado broadcasts the radio signal that regulates the time, day of the week, and date. Observe Face Circumference: around 1.25 ” (inches)
- Size of stretch band: 6.5 ” (inches) Fits Wrists of a Medium-Large Size (Not recommended for people with small Wrists because the band links are not removable)
- This particular model has a white face with large black numerals, a gray bezel, and an extension band made of gray brushed metal.
- Type of Battery: CR2032
Note that only the following countries provide the Atomic Radio-Controlled NIST Time-Setting Function:
- USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
- United Kingdom
Where there is no readily available atomic signal, the time can still be simply adjusted manually.
- Easy to use and to read
- Sets itself
- Classic timeless design
- Limited features
- Single alarm
SoundPEATS Smart Watch Fitness Tracker
Fitness Tracker Functions
With real-time information on the watch, the SoundPEATS fitness watch precisely tracks your heart rate, steps taken, calories burnt, and distance traveled throughout the day. This encourages you to meet your workout goals. Additional 12 sports modes are supported, and it links to the GPS on your smartphone to build the route map in the SOUNDPEATS SPORTS app. These features let you keep track of your other workout habits.
Smart Watch for Android and iPhone devices
With smartphones running iOS 8.0 or later and Android 4.4, this wristwatch is compatible. On your wrist, you may receive notifications for incoming calls, texts, and social media accounts like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Additionally, you may read them directly on your watch while keeping up with the outside world.
This fitness watch automatically logs your sleep activities, including the amount of time you spend in deep sleep, light sleep, and awake. The SOUNDPEATS SPORTS app offers a thorough examination of your sleep patterns as well as some useful health advice. Additionally, it has quiet vibrating alarms that can awaken you. In addition to its many useful features, this multipurpose watch also has a weather forecast, music controller, breath-control feature, stopwatch, countdown, alarm clock, find your phone feature, and sedentary reminder.
Battery life and Waterproof
With a 10+ Day Battery, you don’t have to worry about charging it every night.
It’s not necessary to routinely remove the sports watch because it is waterproof (IP68) and has very long battery life. Feel free to work it out while working out, take a shower, wash your hands, play in the rain, or go swimming with it. This digital watch’s internal 260mAh battery may last up to 10 days on a single, complete charge of two hours.
Large Screen with huge numbers
With a 1.4-inch color touch screen and 5 different watch faces to pick from, this smartwatch has a touch screen and is comfortable to wear. This makes it simple to use and view the data. This lightweight watch’s changeable strap fits wrists with a circumference ranging from 6.1 to 9.3 inches, making it suited for men, women, and teenagers. Ideal as gifts for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and birthdays.
- Tracks your fitness
- Works with smartphones
- Inexpensive compared to the apple watch etc.
- Huge display for visually impaired
- Tracks sleep
- More complicated for elderly
- Doesn’t talk
- Has to be charged occasionally
Digital Watch For Men and Women
- This is a simple low-vision digital watch with a large face which makes it great for those with low vision.
- Great for Men and Women
- High-quality Japanese batteries power the clock mechanism, which is electronic.
Excellent Water Resistance and Can be Worn in the Shower and Swimming. Auto Date, Water Resistant, LED display, Shock Resistant, Backlight, suitable for both outdoor and indoor sports, such as jogging, climbing, fishing, etc. Please AVOID pressing the button when in the water.
- Simple to use for those that prefer a digital watch to an analog.
- Large easy to read face
- Basic digital functions
- Good reviews but has disclaimers for the waterproof aspect
- Doesn’t talk
- Doesn’t set itself
TimeChant Atomic! Talking Watch by Five Senses
The talking watch’s time and calendar are automatically set by the Atomic clock signal. Resets for Daylight saving time. Metal watch case and stylish on either a guy’s or a woman’s wrist
This talking wristwatch for low vision has a clear and loud male voice; large, easy-to-read LCD numerals; announces time, date, day, month, and year; and the status of the alarm and the reception of the signal. substitute for an atomic alarm clock.
- Sets itself
- Talks telling the time date alarms etc.
- Large easy see numbers
- The digital display doesn’t have high-contrast colors.
- Basic functions compared to smartwatches.
Fashion Watch Geneva by Artist Unknown
- Super Large Face with Stretch Band
- Clear Numbers
- Easy Read (Royal Blue)
numbers on a white face for maximum contrast. It comes in a variety of colors and is super simple to use. No frills.
- Super simple to use
- Huge face and numbers
- High Contrast
- Lots of colors available
- Doesn’t talk
- No alarms
- Not waterproof
How do blind people use watches?
Depending on the severity of the visual impairment will determine how they use a watch. If they have a decent amount of vision a large faced watch with large numbers and high contrast may do the trick. If the vision loss is severe or total then low vision talking watches would be the best.
Do they make watches for the blind?
Yes, Talking watches
What are talking watches?
Watches that will speak to you at specific times or when prompted but touching a button.
Are Apple watches good for people with low vision or the blind?
The watch includes several great choices for those with limited vision and is extremely accessible for VoiceOver users, just like other Apple devices. To use the Watch, you must be comfortable with VoiceOver commands.